Last Updated: 8th August 2017
What our warranty covers
Secretlab Chairs and accessories (the "Products") are warranted for a period of two (2) years (the "Warranty Period") against:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
Subject to the following:
- any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- replaced parts will be recollected by Secretlab to be disposed.
- to benefit under this warranty, Secretlab must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to email@example.com; and
- to the extent permitted under the law in the United Kingdom, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following (the “Exclusions”):
- wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Secretlab;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
Secretlab reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Secretlab reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Secretlab at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under applicable UK consumer law.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Where Secretlab has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular, the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Secretlab. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable UK consumer law. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Secretlab, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
Disclaimer of all other warranties and obligations
This warranty and Secretlab's obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under applicable UK consumer law, which cannot be excluded) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original purchaser.
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
Refund and Return Policy
Returns must be initiated within 14-days of the product’s delivery by contacting us at the email address provided below or via our Standard Model Cancellation form available on request. Ensure that the product is returned in the condition in which it was received. All returned products must be placed in their original packaging and returned to the designated address without undue delay. We do not accept returns of partially assembled products.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). However, note that the cost of returning the goods to us is borne by you. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods from you.
If the return policy is not adhered to, or if the product is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
For all other requests, please contact us at the information provided below. Note that only defective Products which do not conform to Secretlab’s warranty will be replaced, subject to our Warranty Policy.
For further information please contact:
Back to Top